Friday, September 19, 2014

Custom Matchbox BMW 1M in White


This is probably one of my favorite new Mattel Matchbox castings mainly because it stands out amongst all the Hero City 2 crapola that is being released as of late. The casting appears perfect. I just am impatient with waiting for a second release of this great casting, that I decided to make my own. I picked white to allow the detailing to stand out. I hope Mattel will continue to release nice castings like this on a more regular basis and cut down on the 4x4s, construction and Hero stuff. I guess we will have to wait and see.




 
And since I am profiling this one, I might as well provide the factory version with added detail and a change of wheels. I hope you enjoyed these pictures and keep an eye out for my next post.



Cheers,

Jeff (94SS)

No comments:

Post a Comment