Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More New 2014 Singles Found at Target & a Third Wheel Variation on the Rescue Duty 5-Pack

Here are my latest finds. I am pretty sure I am missing some of this batch but I will post once I find them. First,  some closeups of the new singles -

Tiresome!

I like the 1st release better....

I like this theme!

Too

MUCH

PLASTIC....but has moving parts.

Yawn....

Why did this Generic have to go Plastic? Makes no sense at all!

New Base...


Nice and heavy...but not a fan of motobikes

Looks okay but the casting is killing me...

I

LIKE

THIS GENERIC!!!!




 And now for the 5-pack variations.....

First Release

Second Release

Third Release...and not yet reported that I am aware of?

Close up of 3rd wheel variation...

Fire Command Wheel Variation on Plastic Tanker

No comments:

Post a Comment