Monday, November 10, 2014

New Matchbox Adventure Set - Mission Force: F I R E




I finally tracked this set down after months of looking. The only stores in my neck of the woods that sell these sets anymore appear to be KOHLs (on occasion at Giant Food) and sometimes it can take a while for them to sell through their inventory to receive new stock. In any case, with a 20% off coupon and it additionally being on sale at the time, I was able to pick this set up for $10.19. Not too terrible but expensive if you are just collecting the 1-75 series like me and have not much use for the planes. I usually leave these sealed so I do not have to deal with it. In anycase, this is the last of my new Matchbox finds and will showcase my next finds once they are in my possession.

Cheers,
Jeff (94SS)

No comments:

Post a Comment