Saturday, November 8, 2014

Custom Matchbox Honda Ridgeline and Porsche Turbo

Here are some of my favorite customs of late. These were commissioned by folks off ebay (seller 94impallass) who had asked if I would do requests. While I do not love the wheels on the Ridgeline, they were the best match for the wheels that the version in the picture he sent me had on it.







 He was very happy with it and I even quite like it.

Now the Porsche was a bit more work....this one is based off the Jay Leno (http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/26/porsche-911-singer-jay-lenos-garage-video/) Singer version. The buyer mandated that I use the older Matchbox casting even though I told him it was not the best casting to base the Singer Porsche off of...but that is what he wanted. In retrospect, I should have lowered it but otherwise I am happy with it. He was ecstatic which makes me feel good.






These are some of my favorites because they went to homes where they will be very much appreciated...more so than by me:)

Cheers and Blessings,
Jeff (94SS)

No comments:

Post a Comment