Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Porsche Kyosho 1:64 Have Arrived !






Many of you may be wondering just what is Jeff doing with his Matchbox budget money since he is no longer a completest? Well, buying Welly, Majorette and now Kyosho 1:64. I do not plan on buying every Kyosho but will pick up ones I like in the $10-12 range. One of the things I like about them is they know when to use larger wheels in the back whether it be in width and/or diameter. The wheels are accurate, paint is great and most details are complete. However, one small area of improvement is that they should paint the inside of the side mirrors silver instead of using the body color. This is one area that I scratch my head about. These are too expensive for me to do that however easy it would be, so I leave them stock from Kyosho. I hope you enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment