Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yatming Customs - Surprisingly Nice Castings

As I get older, I find myself picking up old beaters from many of the brands that I had as a kid but did not necessarily collect. I have been discovering their charm 20 - 30 years later as I drill them apart for customs and realize they were really quite well made with separate front, rear lights and opening parts for example. I have also been building up my collection of mint to near mint examples as well. For now however, I will be just showcasing a few from each brand as I have not posted anything new here in awhile. Please leave me a few comments if you have a moment as I would be interested in your thoughts good and/or bad. Until next time, keep playing with cars!

Jeff (94SS)

Yatming Customs















2 comments:

  1. Indeed, Yating cars can be surprising. I've always loved the brand and have quite a few myself. My favorite is probably the Citroen, I love the mono-arm steering wheel and separate tail-lamps. Your customs came out great! I specially like the Citroen, the Fox Mustang, and the Chevette with chrome hubcaps. We're big fans of your customs here in Custom Diecast México!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Cano. I also love your work. The Citroen is my favorite of the group as well. I did realize the Jaguar is a 'Roadchamps' so I had to pull that one LOL:)

    ReplyDelete