Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Custom Cadillac CTS Wagons and Sedan V Specs Arriving

Good Afternoon,

I have finished quite a few Cadillac CTS customs over the last few months and before they go off to the dealership (http://3inchdiecastbliss.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-decided-to-make-cadillac-dealership.html) , I thought I would post them independently here. This is a great car in real life and I just can not get enough of the 1/64 versions, so I make my own to add some variety. Let me know what you all think when you have a moment. I also added in a nice custom Allante and a few CTS Coupes as well.

Jeff

First the Matchbox















































And Now the Hot Wheels Sedan V Customs:

























1 comment:

  1. Not bad for an American with roots in the Netherlands.......Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete