Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brand New Golden Wheels Found in Arizona

I always enjoy finding something new that I have read nothing about. I was on a business trip in Tucson and decided to enter one of the '.99 Cent SuperStores' when these new Golden Wheels caught my eye. I picked up both colors of each model available. I hope you like them as much as I do. First up, the Mitsubishi Galant.



Next up are the Dodge Charger and Magnums...





How about some crude Suburu's...but take a look at the mud flaps representing WRX Ralley spec.


How about the latest body style BMW X5s....



And a BMW X6 (I think that is what it is)....


I look forward to the others that were listed on the back of the card but were not present...Porsche Cayman, 911 and Cayenne. Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Not pretty.......if I had children, these are the types of play toys I would happily give them to mash up......not really collectable from my view

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BMW X5 are quite nice though. I got an extra to put some Matchbox wheels on it. Will post when I get it done.

    CHeers,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I used to treat Playarts, Zee and Yatming as junk as well....on the horror now if I kept them all LOL:)

    ReplyDelete