Friday, April 8, 2016

New Majorette S.O.S. Dubai Police Cars


Majorette is just KILLING it in the International markets, sometimes referred to as Rest of World (ROW) in Matchbox speak. They are gaining a foothold into different country markets by marketing their police (SOS) and emergency vehicles specifically for each country. The latest is Dubai. Matchbox needs to take a leason here...all photos are courtesy of Bedouinbkk.

Just Check these out....so smart and detailed and no limits on details like Matchbox has.











Til next time friends...

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Nice Jeff, this is great news. I might finally be able to afford the Dubai Police SLS AMG, the Tomica is way too expensive. I have the Lamborghini Aventador in Tomica already, so these Majorettes would be a nice addition. Great blog, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really awesome and I got few sets for me and friends when i was in Dubai last week! :)

    raed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I still need them myself lol:)

    ReplyDelete