Friday, July 10, 2015

Kyosho Bentleys - Pure Diecast Bliss


Mattel...what can I say. After 40 years, I have given up on you concerning Matchbox. I no longer buy everything you put out in the orange blister. Initially hard, but now easy to pass by your products. And what have I been doing with that lost budget? Well, if I were really smart, I would invest it somehow. But what fun is that. I use it for Kyosho, Majorette and Welly.

And oh boy what a fabulous release from Kyosho was this Bentley series. I could not resist. Minichamps got me with a handful of beautiful Bentley models in 1:64 around 5 yrs ago and I figured these would be great additions and I was not wrong. I have had these for a while now but family and work come before play so they had to wait. These ended up being about $10 each shipped. I hope you enjoy these terrific models. Let's check them out shall we:

TURBO R



MULSANNE



FLYING SPUR



AZURE



CONTINENTAL SUPERSPORTS




ARNAGE T

My favorite of the bunch!


So there we are...I did not get them all as I have a few of them from Minichamps and I need to save some $$$ for the other two brands...no not Matchbox and Hot Wheels, but Welly and Majorette silly.

Cheers,
Jeff (94SS)
https://www.facebook.com/diecast.bliss

2 comments:

  1. I have the full set, they are STUNNING, bloody expensive, some of the most expensive small scale i have ever purchased, but so worth it..... i wish they would make a range of MG's and Rovers, i would be first in the line for that lot...

    ReplyDelete