Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Latest Finds April 6, 2011


Here is just a few of the new gems that made their way into my collection. I really need to start organizing my non-Matchbox collection as I am starting to have trouble keeping them organized etc. A good problem to have I guess though. Let me know what you would like to see in the future and I will see what I can do.

We will start out with a few Johnny lightnings first.




Some more new Hot Wheels...I have been reading on the HWs site from a Mattel Moderator that the price of HWs and Matchbox are going up about .10 cents a unit. While this is not good news, I guess it was bound to happen.
Custom









And now for some more new Matchbox...





















And some new Welly's that I received in trade from my friend AusDave in Australia.




And a few others...


Guisaval Citroen

Tootsie that I will repaint and detail

Corgi

Ebay win for $6.61 (amazed it slipped by everyone's radar)


No comments:

Post a Comment